VISHWA BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL, SECTOR–28, NOIDA PH: 0120-2455142 /197
Experienced and motivated staff for our Schools at Noida/ Gr. Noida/ Ghaziabad/ Dwarka.
1. Admin Officer/ Transport Officer: Graduate with 03 years of experience in Managing Transport, Compliance and Norms related to the buses, Vehicle Repair and Maintenance, Driver Management, Communication with parents and management, Crisis Management and general administrative work.
2. Accounts Officer : M Com / B.Com with at least 05 yrs experience of School Accounts i.e. Cash Book, Bank Book, Reconciliation, Party Ledger etc. Prepare Receipt & Payment, Profit & Loss & Balance Sheet. Must have Knowledge of Pay Roll (Salary) PF, TDS,GST,Taxation and ESI calculation and returns, Tally, Personal File Maintaining, well versed with MS-OFFICE (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
3. Software / Hardware Engineer : Graduate in Computer Science Engineering with 05 years of experience in Maintaining users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, Knowledge of IT Infrastructure development and maintenance, Software/hardware inventory, license management and providing full-service internal IT Support to employees across the organization.
4. Site Engineer (Civil/Electrical): Grad. or Diploma in Civil Engg. / Electrical Engg., Planning , scheduling , cost control and monitoring the construction activities at site for the completion of the projects in time schedule. Organize weekly and monthly meeting at the site with the contracting agencies to resolve the site issues (civil/electrical) and review of the project progress.
5. ITI (Electrical): Diploma (Electrical): ITI Responsible for electrical maintenance of equipments. Should have good knowledge of HTLT, line and panels, MCB, VCB, Motor maintenance and control circuit checking are required.
Applications for the above posts must be made on prescribed proforma available on the School website www.vbpsnoida.com Duly filled proforma should be submitted on all working days at the school reception from 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. on or before 15.02.2023.